URAHL Moong Dal
URAHL Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans without skin) Lentils Indian 4lbs (64oz) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan
Brand URAHL Brand Authentic Indian Products
Item Form Granule
Package Weight 1.82 Kilograms
About this item
- You’ll LOVE our Moong Dal (Split Mung Beans without skin) by URAHL Brand–Here’s Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or “fillers” & Great Health Benefits, Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- Also known as Moong Dal Split Yellow, Moong Dal is made up of dried lentils that are split in half and de-husked. With a naturally soft texture and sweet flavor, Moong Dal has a fast cooking time, absorbs the flavors of spices and seasonings, and is easy to digest
- URAHL is a USA-based company providing Indian products for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 4lbs (64oz) Alternate Names: Yellow Moong Dal, Mung Dal, Dhal Washed
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.