URAHL Masoor Dal
₹2,250.00 – ₹4,500.00
URAHL Masoor Dal – Traditional Red Lentils – 4lbs
- URAHL Masoor Dal is a popular edible pulse that is used in a variety of popular Indian dishes.
- Masoor Dal, also known as Red Lentils are a delicious staple in traditional Indian cooking and are excellent to use in Masoor Dal, Soups and Chilis, Spiced Red Lentils, and Salads.
- House of Spices URAHL Masoor Football Dal is an all-natural food product that is guaranteed fresh. Our URAHL Masoor Football Dal is of the highest quality and will be a delightful addition to any meal.
- Our 4lb bag of URAHL Masoor Football Dal is conveniently sized for home cooking! House of Spices has all of the Traditional Indian Spices and food products you need to get cooking.
- At House of Spices, our company goal is spreading Indian food culture through quality products and family recipes! Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. Whether you’re looking for traditional Indian spices and food products to create an exotic dinner, or simply wanting to indulge your nostalgia and make a dinner with all the familiar home flavors, House of Spices has the ingredients you need!
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.