Disposable Glass | Compartment Disposable Glasses
₹660.00 – ₹16,500.00
- Brand URAHL
- Shape Cup
- Colour Brown
- Material Paper
- Occasion All Occasions
- Capacity 350 Milliliters
- Net Quantity 25 count
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 8.9 x 8.9 x 17.8 Centimeters
About this item
- 25 Pack Paper Cups: Each pack comes with 25 disposable double wall cups that can hold up to 12oz (350 ml) of liquid to provide the perfect fit for any tea room, cafeteria, coffee shop, office, home, bathroom, etc. while being thick and sturdy.
- Durable And Stable: Each disposable glass is made of food-grade safety paper without relying on any BPA, PVC, plastics, or harsh materials to make sure they are safe for everyday use. Our thick paper cups are suitable for both kids and adults.
- Double Wall And Leak-Proof: Our disposable paper cup set uses a unique double wall design to make sure they are leak-proof and help keep your drinks cool/warm for longer as well as being heat resistant so you can drink even hot beverages without needing a cup sleeve.
- Enjoy Any Drink: Our coffee and espresso cups are made to provide just the right fit for all your favorite hot and cold drinks including ice tea, chai, milk tea, coffee, cappuccino, soft drinks, and any other drink you have in mind without any leaks.
- Easy To Use And Disposable: Unlike plastic cups, with our party cups, you never have to worry about lengthy cleanups. Each insulated paper glass is disposable so you can just toss away use and throw glass after you’re done and is made without any plastic making it ideal for any occasion.
|Select Quantity In Count
1, 10, 25
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.