Disposable Protective Face Mask
Material Non-woven fabric
Closure Type Ear Loop
Size 50 Count (Pack of 1)
Item Package Quantity 50
About this item
- 67% non-woven fabric, 33% melt-blown fabric
- These masks are made of Melt-blown fabric and Non-woven fabric which are proven to filter more effectively.
- All masks are made with hypoallergenic materials to provide a comfortable feel for those with sensitive skin.
- 50 pieces per box, Blue, Single use only, It’s for adults only.
- It’s applicable in filtering the particulate matter in the air pollution and environmental problem in daily life. And it’s for non-medical use.
- These mask is vacuum pack .
|Select Quantity In Count||
1, 10, 25
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.