Classic Inshell Walnuts (Akhrot)
₹23,750.00 – ₹47,500.00
- Walnuts are round, single-seeded stone fruits that grow from the walnut tree.
- They are a good source of healthful fats, protein, and fiber.
- They may enhance heart and bone health and help in weight management, among other benefits.
- Walnut trees are native to eastern North America but are now commonly grown in China, Iran, and within the United States in California and Arizona. Beneath the husk of the walnut fruit is a wrinkly, globe-shaped nut.
- The walnut is split into two flat segments to be sold commercially. Walnuts are available both raw or roasted, and salted or unsalted.
About this item
- Walnuts are great in baked goods and breakfast treats like zucchini walnut bread, carrot walnut muffins, and apple walnut pancakes
- A handful of walnut kernels are very nutritious and perfectly good for a healthy life.
- Considered “brain food” due to its high levels of omega-3.
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.