₹16,000.00 – ₹400,000.00
|Type of product
|190.5L x 36.2W x 49.2H Centimeters
About this item
- Product dimensions: Length (191 cm), Width (91 cm), Height (15 cm)
- Exceptional stabilization and support – Features a full-metal Iron folding bed frame with 4 extra-durable legs that include a locking brace for your safety, and a unique cross iron base that ensures no sagging at all. Care Instructions: Do not Jump on the bed
- Luxurious foam mattress – featuring a premium density Mattress for soft contouring comfort and the perfect amount of support. Our mattress comes with a stylish and quilted-soft cover that’s Supportive and Anti-microbial
- Load Capacity – It can take LOAD CAPACITY UPTO 15KGs as the same is made of Pure Iron with Epoxy Coating to prevent corrosion even in humid areas
- Wheels – Equipped with 36° castor wheels for easy maneuvering. 1 Year Warranty on the product against manufacturing defects; Primary material: High Resilience(HR) foam; Material Subtype: Wrought Iron; Other Features: Easy to fold & move. Comes with Lockable wheels to avoid movement
- Portable & Quick Assembly – When not in use, you can fold and store it compactly, and put it away in closets or behind cabinets. Perfect as an extra bed for guests at homes, hotels, and hostels. No tool is needed, the roll-away bed can be assembled in several minutes
|Select Quantity In Count
1, 10, 25
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.