URAHL Multigrain Atta
₹875.00 – ₹1,750.00
About this item
- Urahl’s Atta with Multigrains is made with the choicest grains which provide you and your family with wholesome nutrition
- Urahl,s Atta with Multigrains is a blend of 6 natural grains – wheat, maize, soya, Chana, oats, psyllium husk
- India’s No. 1 Atta brand, Urahl’s Atta with Multigrains is Made with love in India with the grains sourced from the fields across the country
- Urahl’s Atta with Multigrains is high in fiber which aids in digestion and ensures a healthy gut
- This multigrain flour is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fiber which ensures a fit, active and healthy life
- There is no compromise in taste as the Rotis made from Urahl’sAtta with Multigrains are smooth, soft, and tasty
Looking to switch to a healthier flour option? Look no further. Urahl’s Atta with Multigrains provides you and your family with wholesome goodness and health benefits without compromising on the taste. Made with the choicest of grains sourced from the fields across the country, this atta is made with extreme love and care in India.
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.