Turmeric Powder Masala | Haldi Powder
URAHL Turmeric Powder Masala with Natural Oils
About this item
- Highly Aromatic Turmeric: Enjoy the rich taste of URAHL Turmeric Powder in all your favorite dishes
- 3% Curcumin: Every pack carries the promise of an active ingredient called curcumin which is known to act as an antioxidant
- Sourced from Salem: The turmeric is of the Salem variety, which is named after a region in Tamil Nadu
- Contain Natural Oils*: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils
- Also Try: Try URAHL Red Chilli Powder, URAHL Coriander Powder, and URAHL Kasuri Methi
- Commonly Searched Topics: Haldi, turmeric powder, Haldi powder, spices, Haldi powder in pantry, URAHL, turmeric, spices & masalas, turmeric powder in pantry turmeric powder in the pantry
A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage outlining important shipping information when an order is placed online. It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.
A Return & Refund Policy is a policy that dictates under what conditions customers can return products they've purchased from your eCommerce store and whether you'll reimburse them or not. It will also let your customers know the time frame within which your company can accept returns.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Customers might be unsatisfied with their order for several reasons—it arrived damaged, they ordered the wrong size, or it simply didn't meet their expectations. So they ask for a replacement or their money back.
But without a system for handling these requests, they can eat up a lot of time, energy, and money with hours spent on customer service emails, and spikes in shipping expenses for replacement products, especially after the holidays.
The good news is that it’s never too late to address the problem. With a communicated return policy and the right system in place, returns and exchanges can be transformed from a dreaded aspect of eCommerce into an opportunity that generates new profits for your business and increases customer loyalty.
But before we dive into how to write a return policy for your store and implement a system to handle requests, let's talk about why it's so important to get returns and exchanges right.
There are no inquiries yet.